Thursday, June 7, 2012

Big Day

This is my awesome 1980's style pager. I feel some pressure to be articulate or profound...but I have no idea how I feel about this. I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this. I don't know if I'm ready to have a heart transplant, you know emotionally speaking, because the doctors are obviously convinced that physically it's time for me to be ready. Is a person ever really ready for something like this?

The people who love me are super enthusiastic about the news...but the people who love me best, know that this is pretty weird for me. The page could come as soon as tomorrow or as far away as four years. I just hope when it does come, I've reached some clarity to build confidence upon.

1 comment:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Is the commenting disabled on Waiting: Day 12 on purpose or am I just clueless? I wanted to throw up for you. Is this really real? Why does it seem like this is not really happening?