Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hello? Anyone?!

Where am I? What am I doing? How did I get here? I am so buried and so lost in my professional life! This time it took 2 1/2 years for me to reach the breaking point, so maybe my endurance is getting better?

I listed "Find a career counselor" as a 2011 goal...but I don't know how to accomplish even that.

Perhaps I'm finally ready to act on the results from last year's Aptitude Test? Maybe I'm finally brave and/or desperate enough to take on the risk and make a serious change? Maybe I'm terminally unhappy and there's no right answer? Maybe my "talents" are imagined or good for nothing? I've looked at receptionist and cashier jobs today...not a good sign for a Director level individual.

This morning Amazon confirmed the shipment of the book I recently ordered. Heaven give me patience to dig my hands into that thing!

No comments: