Monday, November 7, 2011

I am Grateful for: Celebrations

Early this morning my phone rang with the best update from a friend...she's engaged! I might have been groggy when I said hello, but it was an easy transition to a big "YEEEEEHAAAAAW!". It was fun to chat through the details and imagine all of the happy things in her near future.

Just a few hours later, Sassy sent a text letting me know that she had completed the GRE and done well. I called her to talk and laugh and share gratitude that it was over.

And that was just this morning!

I am grateful that I have people in my life who share their celebratory moments with me...almost as grateful as I am to have so many who share my celebratory moments with me. The sweet stuff in life is just so much sweeter when you get to share it!

1 comment:

SherBear said...

Yay!! I made the blog!!! Happy Day!! Thanks for being genuinely happy for me. We just love you, girl! You're definitely one of our very favorites! ;)