Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Unpaid Advertisement

My parents have been so good to me this last week. I was feeling pretty good this evening (it's all relative), so for their last evening, I wanted to take them to dinner. Although they both appreciate a great mexican restaurant, I actually took them to Pistol Pete's for the ribs.

It's one of those places that you'd never know about unless someone else took you there. About a year or so my brother Ryan and I both ended up there simultaneously, but through different recommendations. He and I both agree you won't find better ribs. I can't vouch for the Mexican food, but I'm going to go ahead and advise you not to waste your time.

**Warning** One order of ribs is enough to fill an army. Three of us gave it an effort and there were still enough for a take-out box!

No comments: