Friday, February 25, 2011

F is for February

F is also for Failure.

I just ran through my 2011 goals and this has been a ROUGH month for me. I am worse off at the end of this month than I was before all of the successes I thought I had in January.

Of all of my goals, there are only two for which I am still on track...the acting and voice class, and the giving up of my former favorite sin. So maybe I'm not quite as bad as where I started the year, but wow! have I lost focus!

I've heard that February is statistically the most depressing month of the year. Leaving my job (and to some extent, my identity) as well as getting knocked on to my backside with a wicked flu hasn't helped me to get out there and make a difference!

So I recommit today! No excuses! No waiting! I'm shaking off the "F"ing month and moving on!

1 comment:

MEG said...

F.

Freaking love your blog.

February Fast month.

Feeling like we need a girls night.

...and For some reason I'm Feeling like mentioning Feathers, Fluff, and Fancy.

Farewell,
MEG