Saturday, February 26, 2011

Patti Stanger Wouldn't Count It...But...

I thought my goal to go on one date a month was shot when my two top potentials both turned up out of town this weekend. I've been benched the last 2 weeks with this lousy sickness...so I was panicky that I was going to finish February dateless...and depending on who you ask (Patti), I still did.
But, I did spend the evening with R.A., who is an All-Star bachelor, at a fantastic performance of I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change. Loved, loved, loved it! Can't believe the theater wasn't packed. I'll be doing my best to talk all of my friends into seeing it next weekend.
Talented cast, witty script, I laughed to tears a few times, tried to imagine a PG rated re-write for my ward, and now my mind is racing with questions and ideas that might get me involved in something similar sometime soon. I think the comedic irreverent scripts might be my forte...and this script is nothing if it isn't comedic and irreverent.
February Date - Check(ish)
Great Night at the Theater - Double Check(no ish)

1 comment:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Patti's a freak and not in a relationship so we don't count anything she says anyway right?