Saturday, February 19, 2011

Toxic Tonic

When your vocal coach tells you that a tonic of 2 tsp of cayenne pepper and 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar will help you feel better quickly, what she meant to say was that you are about to die a quick and painful, fiery death!

It was so intense that I lost my mind and my sense of humor. I emitted some demonic sound from my belly and then began breathing in a crazed rhythm. I frantically gulped milk and shoved handfuls of TUMS down my throat. The feeling that Satan had given birth deep in my gut probably only lasted 5 minutes, but it was a very dramatic 5 minutes.

I have to laugh at myself for so blindly trusting Bonnie. Maybe it's a case of hero worship? All I know is that I still can't breath, but my fatigue has suddenly disappeared...I am WIDE awake!

No comments: