Friday, June 10, 2011

Busty

A conscious decision not to Google the answer to my question: Has the music industry produced a response to Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls" for those of us who lack there and more than make up for it in the north? Fergie's "My Lumps" is the only thing I can think of off the top of my head...and I think she's just paying homage to the Kardashian types who have it going on all over the place.

The reason that this is the topic on my mind is because I had an exhausting afternoon searching for swimsuit tops. I currently own some pretty great tops that give me no concern when I'm lounging by the pool in the company of adults...but knowing that I'm spending the entire of next week in a bathing suit surrounded by nephews motivated me to search for full(er) coverage.

In the land of modest clothing, you'd think it would be a cinch! But you'd be oh so wrong! After much work, I found something in the most unlikely of places but I'm optimistic that it will result in minimal cleavage fascination.

Boys! They start young, don't they?

No comments: