Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Ahhhhh....Spring!

The weather is warming? No? The weather is threatening to warm? No? The calendar suggests it should be warmer? No? Well, the public doesn't care about the rain and snow and fall-like temperatures and they are busting out the short pants! And while the flowers in the ground are unable to bloom, the leg flowers are bursting out all over!

I don't get it. Why is that the most popular location for a tat? It can't be because the owner knows that one day they will be ashamed and want to hide it under pants....because yesterday I saw a 20-something dude in the gym proudly displaying his Tigger and Winnie the Pooh art. It can't be because it's a location where the owner can admire it....because that's a tricky spot, and I know, because I often miss a spot when shaving my legs. It can't be for any reason that I can come to on my own...do you know why?


No comments: