Thursday, December 1, 2011

I am Grateful for: ...wait, what?...it's December?!...I don't have to be grateful anymore?!?!

True confessions...30 gratitude posts in a row was tough. Especially since ingratitude might possibly be my biggest character flaw. But, I think that exercise saved me!

The past 5 months have been rough (shoot! the past 20 years haven't really been a breeze), but November specifically presented some particularly lousy information. It made identifying a daily blessing tougher than it ought to be...but more necessary than ever. And although I found myself in the middle of the month with a cold, hard heart (emotionally speaking), the act of finding something~anything!~to be grateful for was critical for moving me through the funk.

I think I still have a little funk on me, but I feel the buds of hope beginning to peek out...and for that, I am Grateful!

No comments: