Friday, December 30, 2011

Kindle


I think today was a tough day for me. I think I didn't feel well. I think I felt bad enough to spend the entire day (except for a quick car ride to buy a sandwich) in bed...but I'm not entirely sure. See, I spent all that time in bed with my Kindle. I read a story about an interesting character in a fascinating land. I imagined myself as an integral part of the story. And when I read a story (especially a thriller), I believe it is my responsibility to read the characters through to safety.

I think I'm addicted to my Kindle. I think the gift certificates that I received for Christmas are feeding my addiction. I think that losing myself in another world might be the very best medicine to make me "forget" that I feel like garbage. I know that I am lucky to have the distraction!

No comments: