Friday, December 9, 2011

Sister Wife

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, aka The Mormons. There is occasionally some confusion regarding the church's views on polygamy. The short answer is that the church does not approve of polygamy (the long answer can be found here).

That said, most members have a pretty healthy sense of humor about the topic and can dish and take jokes on the topic...so I had a good laugh when I was invited to spend the evening with an engaged couple as their Sister Wife. While I believe that they are no more than 0.0000001% serious (meaning if it had to happen, they'd consider me a viable option), I still take it as a compliment...cause even a 0.0000001% proposal is better than no proposal, right!

Plus, they are dang fun company! (thanks for the fun evening guys!)

No comments: