Thursday, January 5, 2012

The Latest in Facebook Trends

I usually give my eyes a self righteous roll when I see new status trends on Facebook...I'm a snob like that. Or I'm just too old to really understand the comfort that so many find to post anything in a social media format.

Monday I noticed a trend with a small group of friends. They looked up the number one song from the day and year that they were born and then posted the YouTube video...I rolled my eyes and ignored it. But now it's caught on with my group from High School and every song has hit me with some associated childhood memory.

I humbled myself and finally gave in, and MAN was I glad I did. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the number one song from December 4, 1974:

Kung Fu Fighting - Carl Douglas


No wonder I'm such a cool chick!

No comments: