Friday, May 6, 2011

B!#@7 Wives

Awhile back I blogged about an article suggesting a short list of reasons why a woman older than 30 is still single, the first being that the woman is a bitch. But (shameful confession next), I've been taking advantage of some of my free time to catch up on Bravo's Real Housewives and those chicks are wicked! Seriously awful, whiny, manipulative, vapid, ungrateful, bitchy women...with handsome, rich husbands?!

So...I don't get it. What's the appeal of a witchey woman?

Was she that way in the beginning? Is there something about the abuse and drama that is attractive to men? Or were these women charming and charitable until after the "I dos"?

I need to know! If that's what attracts a man, then I need to get less sleep, starve myself to anger, and learn to see only myself in the world. I think those things will get me to bitch, faster than any other method. I'll miss happiness and laughter, but I'll be able to beat my husband into submission and use his bank account to finally get the extensions I've always wanted!

But, if bitchiness is just a symptom of marriage...well then, maybe I'm not all that interested anymore!

No comments: