Monday, October 10, 2011

Oh man!

Tomorrow is my first follow-up since Cardiac Ablation. I have dizziness, short breath, and extra heart beats...but of all those things, stepping on the scale is the thing I'm most anxious about. The doctor minced no words following my procedure and I have been a very good patient these past 3 1/2 weeks...but the scale and I have never been pals and I fear it's betrayal tomorrow.

I think I've identified my most light-weight outfit and I'm hoping that at least 10 lbs are missing from my official number tomorrow...but the anxiety of it really has me going crazy. You really only want to hear a brilliant Korean surgeon call you fat once in your life, you know?

2 comments:

Christy {The Girl Who Ate Everything} said...

Even though I'm pregnant I hate stepping on the scale. Last time I forgot I had my phone and my keys in my bra. That's gotta be at least 5, okay 1 pound.

Kelsey Eaton said...

Haha! Dr. Hwang sure doesn't sugar coat things. He WILL tell it like it is.