Tuesday, March 8, 2011

On The Road

It has been a very long time since I have road tripped a decent distance. I had forgotten how much I like driving long distances alone with nothing but my thoughts and my favorite sing-along CDs. And the timing was really good. I have had a lot on my mind, but nothing was organized.

HA! I am not sure that there has been a change in regard to organization...maybe it's more accurately described as the coming together of previously perceived thought fragments. I feel as if I have finally had enough life experience that some of the "random" thoughts/events/feelings/moments/conversations/ect. now have a place to come together and make sense...does that make ANY sense?

How about I promise myself to keep working on that until I can better articulate it?

But, for now, I love long car trips!

No comments: