Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Education


I should be ashamed...not only did it take me until age 30 to finally leave my undergrad pursuit, I left that pursuit 5 credit hours short of completion. It never bothered me, it never bothered potential employers, and I had even hoped last year that it would be the loophole that would get me into a coveted study abroad program. But here I am, nearly 6 years later, with those same unfinished credit hours growing stale.
So I'm using my current status to knock these two courses out. I initially hoped to be done before the end of the month so that I could make the deadline for the next degree postings, but it's taking longer than anticipated...and that ski week in Colorado and my moving date are really going to get in the way. But I'll be getting it done soon and I know I'll be glad when I do.

No comments: